(1) Name, nationality and address of the applicant.
(2) A sample or graphical representation of the model or design.
(3) Description of novelty claimed and indication of the type of goods for which the design or model should be used.
(4) Priority data and documents, if applicable (accompanied by certified Portuguese translation; may be submitted later).
(5) Power of Attorney (legalized; may be submitted later).
Oppositions to design applications are not available in Angolan law. Interested parties may file an invalidity action at the competent court.
Duration and Use
The design registration is valid for 5 years from the date of filing of the application. This term may be renewed for two further periods of 5 years. The design right lapses by lack of exploitation for a period of 1 year.