(1) Name, nationality and address of the applicant.
(2) Title, description, claims and abstract of the invention (in Portuguese).
(3) Name and country of residence of the inventor.
(4) Priority data and documents, if applicable (copy of the basic patent together with certified Portuguese translation; may be submitted later).
(5) Power of Attorney signed by the inventor in favour of the applicant, in case the applicant is not the inventor (legalized; may be submitted later).
(6) Power of Attorney (legalized; may be submitted later).
Oppositions to patent applications are not available in Angolan law. Interested parties may file an invalidity action at the competent court.
The patent duration begins on the date of application and runs for a period of 15 years, subject to the payment of annuities.