Trade and Service Marks
(1) Name, nationality, occupation and address or place of business of the applicant.
(2) Specification of goods or services (Nice Classification; multi-class application not possible)
(3) Graphical representation of the mark.
(4) Power of Attorney (notarized; may be filed later).
(5) Priority data and documents, if applicable (accompanied by certified Portuguese translation; may be filed later).
Oppositions are possible within 30 days after publication of the application in the Official Bulletin. The applicant will be notified and given 30 days to respond. In the absence of reply the application will be deemed withdrawn.
Duration and Use
The duration of a trade or service mark registration is 10 renewable years counted from the date of application.
Declarations of Intention to Use should be filed for national and international trademark registrations designating Mozambique 5 years after the date of application or renewal (for national trade marks except when the renewal is due) or the date of registration or renewal (for international trade marks except when the renewal is due at WIPO).